Thursday, July 5, 2012

Good new series

I love to read.  Yes, it is usually just for fun and it thrills me to no end when I find a great good that keeps me up till the wee hours of the morning because I just have to know what happens next.  Well...I recently received Submerged, by Dani Pettrey, and that is what happened.  The story is an immediately gripping tale that draws you in and has you rooting for the characters.  The regrettable past and pain are excellently portraited for Bailey.  Cole emerges as a deeply loyal and caring character that instantly shows all the attributes of a hero.  I enjoyed all the characters and their interactions as well as the suspense and the intertwined love stories.  The scenery and descriptive imagery was fascinating and the history was interesting.  The end was a bit abrupt but I am definitely hooked to get the next book in the Alaskan Courage series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment